This is a PSA for those who have never heard of this beautiful show. This show is called Red Band Society and it’s about a bunch of dying kids yay fun times right?! Basically you’ve got your cancer patients, your anorexic, your girl with a failing heart, your boy with failing lungs, and the whole wonderful thing is narrated by a twelve year old in a coma.
This show delves into many different kinds of relationships between not only the children, but their doctors as well. Parental, platonic, romantic, you’ve got it all and they’re all beautiful.
Unfortunately this wonderful show is not getting notice and it is very possible that it will be cancelled. So if you haven’t seen it, maybe try it out? I thought it would be alright, but I was bored and slightly interested so I checked it out and I’m so glad I did because it’s my new favourite show! I really think it’s something almost anyone will love, and it’s so unique.
I’m such a great person I’ll even help you get started:
- you can watch the ENTIRE THING here
- S01E01 - Pilot
- S01E02 - Sole Searching
- S01E03 - Liar, Liar Pants on Fire
- S01E04 - There’s No Place Like Homecoming
- S01E05 - So Tell Me What You Want What You Really Really Want
I’m just kind of begging you guys to give this show a chance because I don’t think it deserves to be cancelled and I think y’all will love it <3
ideas for a self care day
- sleep in and stay under the covers when you wake up, get very comfortable and warm
- if you want to get out of bed, pick something cozy to wear
- drink very cold water or hot tea
- doodle aimlessly
- read a book you love dearly
- sleep some more
- go outside, even if its just your backyard, and relax
- look at tiny beautiful things like flowers and ants
- listen to music that makes you want to dance and dance your heart out
pls be kind to yrself and yr body i love u
5SOS Lock Screens
what a beautiful person
And to the introverted theatre kids, public speakers with social anxiety, and florists with allergies.
Somewhere in the distance, Beethoven’s ghost is applauding.
my love for this post reaches no limits
i have been waiting for this to show up in my dash forever
THIS IS MY FAVORITE
This has to be up there with the funniest shit ever.
gonna reblog it everytime
Its been a year
does it ever kill you when you make conversation with the person youve been looking forward to talking to the entire day and they just kinda brush you off